Dr. Homayoon Shahidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Homayoon Shahidi?

patient

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr Shahidi was my doctor when I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2003 at age 33,I had a lot of Lymph nodes involved,I am alive and cancer free today,I thank Dr Shahidi for that.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I feel Dr. Shahidi did everything that he could humanly do in treating my wife. God gave him the ability and the knowledge to work in the field he is in. He went well out of his way to take the time to check on my wife while in his care. When he was in Iran on family matters, he took the time to call just to check on my wifes condition. He even set aside time out of his busy daily schedule to talk to me personally. I just want to say thank you very much. You are a real asset to your profession.

Posted on September 14th, 2017