A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Mesghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Mesghali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Mesghali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesghali graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mesghali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun D Mesghali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun D. Mesghali practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Mesghali has 8 office locations.
Dr. Homayoun Mesghali practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Tipp City, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.