A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Modarresifar graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modarresifar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar has 1 office location.
Dr. Homayoun Modarresifar practices Nuclear Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Nuclear Medicine Physicians.