A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Sasson, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sasson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun N Sasson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun N. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Homayoun Sasson practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.