Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  I am greatful  |  show details
by nmilton on Sep 8th, 2014

I am greatful that Dr. Sasson is my doctor. He is a great asset here.

|  My nose was straight  |  show details
by walter on Aug 26th, 2014

My nose was straight, when I got my cast off it and it was amazing. No scars and it was a perfect job.

|  I called hi  |  show details
by yshirley952 on Aug 11th, 2014

I called his office and within 5 minutues, he returned my call and was able to take me in right away. Awesome doctor!

|  He expressed concern  |  show details
by aimeee on Jul 28th, 2014

He expressed concern, compassion and patient with me. He than made an appointment for me in his office and explained procedures necessary prior to doing surgery. His patient and understanding are part of the reason I chose Franklin Hospital to have surgery done upon completion of surgery he checked on me so that I was efficently discharged. Upon arriving home after surgery, I had several questions, pertaining to meds.

|  I was brought  |  show details
by marii750 on Jul 15th, 2014

I was brought into the ER by ambulance, due to a fall in my son's home. After CT it was deteremine that I suffered a nasal fracture. Immediately thereafter Dr. Sasson came to see me. He discussed the priblem and how we could go about fixing fracture. He gave me the necessary time to analyze his suggestions- phan of action.

|  Overall, I will all  |  show details
by sharona on Jun 17th, 2014

Overall, I will all physicians could carry the qualities of Dr. Sasson, treating patients not only with a high level of expertise, but also with his heart. I myself am a medical postion and I salute Doctor Sasson.

|  Recently, I developed  |  show details
by egabrielle on May 16th, 2014

Recently, I developed a severe abscess in my right middle finger. I went to the North Show hospital ER, where my ginger was evaluated by a physician. He decided that the condition was quite severe and needed immediate surgical intervention. The hospital called Dr. Sasson and came in a few minutes. I am extremely honored to be treated with such a high level of care in the hands of Dr. Sasson. He has a great spirit of voluntarism, treating people in need in different countries and offering his time to take care of less fortunate people with physical deformities, without monetary gain.

|  Patients beware. Over charge for service performed  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

Dr Sasson gave me a few stitches in the ER and billed the insurance company $12,000. (twelve thousand dollars for fifteen minutes of service and a few stitches). my insurance only covers a portion of bill now I have to pay him almost a half. Patients beware

|  I Was Very Blessed  |  show details
by mallorywest on Mar 25th, 2014

I went to the emergency room at Franklin Hospital from a fall. I needed stitches on my lip & broke my hand. I was seen by Dr. Sasson MD. This doctor was so nice and a very good doctor. He did a beautiful job on my lip, you can not even see the stitches. He also put a soft cast on my hand. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me and also told me to come back to his office to do the follow up which I did and I am very pelased with his services. He is a very good surgeon and doctor. his work is excellent. I was very blessed that he was on call that day. Thank you

|  Emergency patient  |  show details
by Roni on Sep 27th, 2013

My first meeting with dr. Sassoon, was September 2013....in north shore university emergency ....he was warm, caring, and attentive to my needs...., Later that week we returned to his office on Northern blvd..Manhasset...and had the same experience with his staff .... I am very glad to of met such a wonderfully,caring Doctor....and will now continue to use Dr. Sasson....and recommend him to anyone that would need his services..... It's hard finding a Doctor that's caring...but Dr. Sasson is one that cares!

|  Dr  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

I was in an emergency room receiving treatment for an ailment un related to Dr speciality. Whenjust happened to I asked Dr Sasson for his,card he stood in front of my bed I didn't ask him for a,consultation I could barely speak he claimed he gave me a,ER consultation and next thing you know he banged out my insurance Need I say more

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
by Larraine Z on Apr 6th, 2013

Its almost a year ago that we entered into the emergency room with my daughter. The outer rim of her right ear had been torn off by a dog leaving exposed cartilage. A serious wound that might have needed extensive plastic surgery if it wasn't Dr. Sasson. He quickly reattached the torn piece and placed my daughter a daily regiment of antibiotics and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. All is healed and you would never know. We owe it all to Dr. Sasson. Honest, Professional, Confident, Compassionate, Kind and most of all Knowledgeable. In my eyes he is an exceptional doctor and one that I highly recommend!

|  ms. mosby  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

i was devastated when i arrived in ER his professionalism and excellent work made me feel i was in great hands. this was my first experience with such a great doctor. i trust being under his care

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor. His patience and compassion is top notch. If I am ever in need of his skills again, I would not hesitate for even a second. I feel so lucky that the ER doctor sent me to him. In my book he gets a 5 star rating.

Apr 29th, 2012

Dr. Sasson is passionate and understand a patient issue, and resolve with confidence......I recommend any and everyone to see him..

|  First Rate  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

Everything about this experience was first rate. The service was efficient and caring. Dr. Sasson was reassuring and competent and the results were excellent. The office staff was also pleasant, competent, and efficient.

|  I absolutely love Dr. Sasson.  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Sasson. He has miracle hands. Thank you, Dr. Sasson, for all your great work.

|  He made me feel very comfortable  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Sasson. He made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery.

|  I was pleased with the attention I received  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Sasson and his staff treated me with the best "bedside manner" and care. After care was explained to me and all questions were answered without asking. I was pleased with the attention I received and very appreciative.

|  A True Gentleman, and a Gem  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

In this world of not caring, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sasson. I was upset, impatient, and frustrated about what I needed. Dr. Sasson came, and made everything much better. He was charming, caring, and charismatic. Most Doctors, in my opinion practice Medicine for the financial reward. With Dr. Sasson, he practices medicine because he cares. I deal with people, and I find him to be genuine. I had a few follow-up visits and I was amazed to see that he remembered details from before that really blew me away. Dr. Sasson is a true gentleman. When one receives that type of service, he deserves the recognition. As human beings, we tend to complain a lot when things go wrong. But I believe if you encounter great service, it should be brought to the attention of the powers that be. Dr. Sasson is a Gem.

|  He was right!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I am a 60 year old woman, who really cares about her looks. I went in looking to get a face lift. Dr. Sasson convinced me that I am too young and I would get the same results with Botox and fillers, he said this would delay the face list for t least 10 years. He was right! I left his office getting Botox, Juviderm, and Radiesse and looked 20 years younger. Thank you Dr. Sasson!

|  His soothing manner set me at peace.  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

The experience I have had with Dr. Sasson and his associates has been amazing. His soothing manner set me at peace.

|  Such a compassionate doctor.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

He provides top care. He made me feel very comfortable in making my decision to have surgery all my questions were answered. Excellent bedside manner. Pt always comes first. His care was excellent. I will be referring family and friends for years to come.

|  I'm so happy and I'm getting so many compliments.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Hasson injected me with Botox, Juviderm,& Radisse!! I look and feel like a supermodel! I'm so happy and I'm getting so many compliments.

|  His care was excellent.  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Doing my first meeting with Dr. Sasson, I felt that I know I was in capable hands. I would tell anyone if they needed a surgeon, he would be the first on my list. His care was excellent. Bedside manners as well.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I can't believe I didn't do this sooner.I is the best decision I have made in a while and I am more than happy with the results.

|  In Good Hands  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Upon being seen by Dr. Sasson on November 29th about breast augmentation, I felt like I was in good hands and he made me feel very comfortable. It was nice to work with a doctor that sincere about getting you the results you want.

|  Doctors Doctor  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

This is the Doctor that others Doctors go to. Excellent bedside manner, Down to earth nice man! GREAT DOCTOR. Have recommended him to family and friends who have thanked me for referring them to his office.

Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a true artist! I look an feel younger. He is confident and made me feel so comfortable before my face lift. Thank you Dr Sasson for making me happy again.

|  He's Great!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is great! Handles all my questions very well, He explains everything thoroughly and I feel very comfortable and like He actually genuinely cares about his patients!

|  Always a pleasure!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is always a pleasure! Great manner with my children and handles my anxiety very well. He explains everything thoroughly and no question is met with annoyance

Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Sasson was very attentive to my son in the E.R. He was patient, and eased my fears along with the fears of my son during this almost traumatic time. His bed side manner was great!

|  Best doctor!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I received a very good treatment and am very happy with the outcome. Having Dr.Sasson do my breast reconstruction was a pleasure! He is an angel and a miracle worker. Thank you Dr.Sasson for making me whole again.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

For the past 18 months I've been a patient of Dr. Sasson. I will not trade this surgeon for another. Everyone in the office has been very kind, compassionate, understanding, and most of all accommodating. Dr. Sasson is an excellent surgeon. Somewhat a perfectionist. Actually he is a perfectionist and an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him for anyone who wants the best surgeon possible!

|  great office  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is very kind person. Explains every detail to you step by step. Great doctor overall!

|  helpful  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Thank you for helping me. Very informative and helpful to explain my condition and what it would take for my recovery.

|  lucky me  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr, Sasson and Donna Carter have treated me with such care and attention. I'm very lucky to have gone through this horrific situation( staph infection surgery) with an awesome team. Thank you!

|  works wonders  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

My overall care at NSUH was excellent, as was the surgery performed by Dr. Sasson. My wife tells me that my ear has healed to the point where no one would know that surgery had been performed. Thank you!

|  the best!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Just wanted to take the time out and thank you once again for the amazing job you did stitching up my son, Bens, chin. It has healed beautifully!

|  Grateful  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I am very grateful to Dr. Sasson for saving my fingers. He has been incredibly caring from the immediate treatment I received in the ER, through the follow up visits. Dr. Sasson has patiently answered my questions and gave thorough explanations of my care. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sasson. In addition, Dr. Sasson's office staff has been very polite and helpful as well.

|  I'm pleased  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor, who treated me gently and with compassion. he kept me informed of procedures necessary to obtain the maximum outcome from my injury. His staff is efficient and helpful. I'm pleased

|  Master  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a real master surgeon. he made me look 10 years younger. He knew exactly what kind of facial filler I needed and injected me with such gentle hands I hardly felt it. All my friends are complimenting me on how refreshed and youthful I look. I love it

|  Kind  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I have had contact with my physicians: mine, my parents, my children's and especially those I worked with when I was a nurse in the hospital. There were several of those I worked with in the hospital that were not the nicest, I'm sorry to say. I don't want to go into the things that happened, however, I will say this much, Dr. Sasson is one of the nicest, kindest and most intelligent and I was very lucky that he was available to help me with the problem of my left pointer finger. He did a lot for me and I know that I have the use of my finger due to his expert care. I must also compliment the staff. Very competent, kind and caring.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Very pleased with doctor's interaction with my daughter. Timing was good. Procedure excellent. Follow up good.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

|  Unquestionable  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Sasson and staff were a pleasure to work with, always a smile! His talents are unquestionable! (He saved my finger.) His followups were very thorough as well.

|  Lucky to get him as my doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I first met Dr. Sasson in the emergency room, and he was extremely efficient and knew what to do right away, and took care of my leg with great skill. I had a foreign object in my leg, and also an infection. I can thank the doctor for making sure that I was taken care of, and that things didn't get worse. My daughter is a nurse practitioner and adores him, and right now I feel the same. So happy I was lucky to get him.

|  Wonderful - A True Asset  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Sasson has been nothing but great to me and my family. His work shows true compassion, and absolute love for his work. It's always a relief when you know your doctor truly cares about his patients.

|  A True Blessing  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

There were numerous lacerations to my facial are, as well as a broken eye socket and a dislocated jaw bone. Dr. Sasson did a comprehensive examination, and referred me to a different hospital for the eye treatment. Prior to sending me there, he treated all of the wounds on my face. My face healed very well, and I have Dr. Sasson to thank for that, for the referral, and for fixing up my face. A true blessing to the health world.

|  Greatest Care All Around  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I was injured on my job in late February, and was taken to the NSLIJ hospital in Plainview for treatment. While being treated in the Emergency room for facial injuries, my care was referred to Dr. H. Sasson. What I appreciated most about Dr. Sasson was that he was very thorough in his examination and explanation of my possible injuries. He took the time to explain the situation to my family and the urgency of the treatment that was required. He also ensured that all my paperwork was completed prior to transfer. It is my belief, with my recovery, that Dr. Sasson is an outstanding doctor all around. The whole process wouldn't have been what is was, if it wasn't for him. Thank you Dr. Sasson for taking the greatest care of me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I found Dr. Sasson to be a superb doctor and an even greater surgeon. Dr. Sasson performed reconstructive surgery that was needed for all the broken bones in my face. It is my belief that Dr. Sasson is a great asset to any hospital to which he is affiliated.

Aug 16th, 2011

I came to Dr Hasson to get my nose done, I wanted to get rid of that ugly hump in the middle of my bridge. He did a wonderful job and it healed up fine. He was giving me a lot of great advice to keep it from getting infected and how to take care of it and the bandages post op.

|  Lifesaver!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

My son got into a terrible skateboarding accident that tore up his right hand. Dr Hasson was the one that did his reconstructive surgery. He did an amazing job and it looked really good considering what had happened. Afterwards my main concern was that my son wouldn't be able to fully do everything with his hand but the therapy went great!

|  Outstanding plastic surgeon with incredible bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Sasson is one of the most caring, compassionate, and personable physicians I have ever met. He also has outstanding surgical skills. He was able to help my 5 yo daughter relax as he placed several stitches in her forehead. I would recommend him to anyone - family, friend, or stranger. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Apr 20th, 2011

So nice and caring !

by what a gift you are on Jun 5th, 2010

I presently have stage 4 breast cancer...Dr. Sasson did my breast reconstruction surgery together with my breast sugeon. two monts later there are no signs of scars etc...He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever dealt with...I would recommend him to anyone for surgery...He is a perfectionist by nature:)..

by A. Rivera on Dec 8th, 2009

I was hit in the eye with a line drive softball. Ended up breaking my orbital bone and sinus bone. Dr. Sasson did my surgery to replace my orbital and did a perfect job with no scars. When I needed him he answered all my calls in a timely matter. Highly recommend Dr. Sasson

|  Riduculous wait-hidden fees  |  show details
by Very dissatisfied parent on Nov 20th, 2009

My expeirience with the Doctor was not a pleasant one. My 10 year old daughter sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours while the obviously overly scheduled doctor had the entire waiting room backed up to the point of people waiting in the hallways. When a complaint was registered , we were offered an 8:00 a.m. appoitment for the next time so that she would not have to miss another day of school. What was not disclosed was the additional $145 fee charged for a "premium" appointment that no insurance company in this planet would approve. Letters to the office have been met with no response. When my son needed a recommendation for a wrist injury and the nurse at North Shore mentioned Dr Sasson, I made sure to let her know of what goes on in that office.

by averagejoe35 on Sep 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had a saw cut right through my hand bones. It was the most disguisting thing i have ever seen. Dr. Sasson came to the ER and closed it scheduling me for surgery early the next morning. The surgery went very well. There is minimal scaring and with physic

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  What a horrible place to visit when suffering!  |  show details
by Heather Taylor on May 26th, 2009

#1. The staff advised that my visit to the office would be covered by my insurance company as an "Emergency Follow Up" as I first saw the doctor in Franklin General Hospital in Valley Stream, NY. #2. The doctor had the courtesy and the audacity to see me after I was left sitting for 2 hours in his waiting room, along with other agitated patients. Any other doctor's appointment would've been rescheduled, however I needed to know if my hand was broken or not. HOW DARE A DOCTOR LEAVE A PATIENT WAITING FOR THAT EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME WHEN THEY ARE QUITE AWARE OF THE AILMENT IMPAIRING THAT PATIENT! #3. Doctor sends me a portion of the bill for my visit, which was not covered by my insurance company as was previously promised by the staff. He got his payment from the insurance company.....now he wants payment from me after this terrible ordeal???? After I lost time and money from my employer because he doesn't have the decency to let his patients know he is running late??? Absolutely infuriating! Needless to say, he will be receiving a bill from me very shortly with regard to time & finances lost for his inconsiderate performance.

|  He was great  |  show details
by DMH on May 18th, 2009

Dr. Sasson stitched my chin back up in the emergency room after a bad fall. You cannot even tell I had 25 stitches when you look straight at me. His bedside manner was excellent, and he was very caring and attentive during my follow-up visit.

|  Great ER plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2008

Dr. Sasson has given both of my sons facial stitches in the emergency room, and the results are great. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He also has a beautiful office.