Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by Referred By Hatzolah on Jun 7th, 2016

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sasson. He treated my son in the ER, and we subsequently had a follow-up appointment in his private office. Dr. Sasson is professional and compassionate, and dealt with my baby boy with gentleness and expertise.

Dr. Sasson is an excellent Plastic Surgeon!!! show details Dr. Sasson is an excellent Plastic Surgeon!!!
by Anonymous on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Feb 17th, 2016

Dr. Sasson performed stitches on my son this past Christmas weekend in St. Francis Hospital on Long Island!...He was kind, courteous, calming and professional. My son wasn't the least bit nervous as Dr Sasson had a wonderful bed side manner which put my son naturally at ease. I was very satisfied with this experience and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sasson to everyone!

Great Dr for kids in ER show details Great Dr for kids in ER
by Peggy Connors on Jan 28th, 2016

Dr Sasson was recommended by the ER Admitting Staff at NS/LIJ to treat my then 10 year old daughter who required 50 stitches in her eyebrow. He was wonderful with her and made her feel at ease and helped her nervous mom too. Follow up visits were great. Her wound was very large but now you must squint to see any sign of a scar. I keep his card in my wallet just in case!

Loving my New Body! show details Loving my New Body!
by Polly R. on Jan 3rd, 2016

Dr. Sasson performed my Tummy Tuck and beautifully sculpted my new body. I am extremely pleased with my results and couldn’t be happier. He is a perfectionist who takes pride in his work; I trust him wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to recommend him. If you are looking for a doctor would cares about his patients and making their dreams a reality, look no further. After losing weight, I was left with excess loose skin in my tummy area that exercise was unable to fix. I needed a Tummy Tuck which is a major surgery. I researched several Plastic Surgeons and set up consultations with a few. I was not just looking for a qualified surgeon, I was looking for a qualified surgeon that I felt a connection with. I met with two PS’s prior to meeting with Dr. Sasson who was recommended by my Primary Care Physician. Of course I did my research and he was super qualified. I kept my fingers crossed and hope for the best. From the moment I walked into Dr. Sasson’s office I had a great feeling. I LOVED everything … the setup, the cleanliness and the friendly courteous staff. When I met Dr. Sasson, I liked him immediately. He listened to my concerns, answered ALL my many questions, showed me before and after pics and went over how he would help me achieve my goal. He took the time to explain my procedure, and made me feel at ease. He was pleasant, personable, caring & friendly and I knew my search was over. What I love most about Dr. Sasson and his office staff is the way they treated me as a patient and a person. I remember my first post op visit, I was hunched over like an old lady but was saved the awkwardness of sitting in the office to wait. I made a phone call from downstairs and they were waiting for me at the back door to escort me in. How many doctor’s give out their personal phone number? Dr. Sasson does! I was panicked one night and felt embarrassed to call so I texted him, I immediately received a call from him. It was easy to schedule a critical appointment with his office. I’ve never felt rushed at any of my visits, if anything, there is ALWAYS so much catching up to do! The ladies in Dr. Sasson’s office are the best! They are all warm and caring. I love the welcome I get each and every time I show up. Dr. Sasson and his staff are like family and treated me like family.

Best Plastic Surgeon in NYC and Long Island show details Best Plastic Surgeon in NYC and Long Island
by One extremely Happy Woman:) on Dec 2nd, 2015

I can't say enough good about Dr. H. Sasson, he is simply the BEST PLASTIC SURGEON around NYC and Long Island!!!! He is a very caring man, who listens to your conserns and gives you his best professional opinion, he spent a great deal of time with me from consultation to Post visits. I have had Liposuction and Breast Lift with Reduction. I am so very pleased with my outcome!!! He is the Plastic Surgeon Dr.'s themselves go to...because he's that good!!!!!

Dr. Sasson the Doctor with the magical Hands. show details Dr. Sasson the Doctor with the magical Hands.
Aug 18th, 2015

Dr. Sasson is Class Act Doctor. When I had my injury, we called ahead to his Office. When I arrived in the emergency Room, Dr. Sasson was waiting for me, he comforted me and made me feel at ease and not to worry about my injury and explained all the positives. I left the Hospital with 30 minutes after I arrived and felt that I had a Angel by my side in Dr. Sasson. Without a question he is the Most Professional, Compassionate Doctor that I have ever met in my life. Flash forward Three months later, you cannot even tell that I had a scar or injury to my face. Thank You Doctor Sasson ( You are a God Scent)

Aug 12th, 2015

My son had a very severe snowboarding accident in March. Lucky for me Dr.Sasson was available to treat him. Amongst his injuries, was a broken nose, multiple upper and lower lip lacerations, and a punctured tongue. After assessing my son we decided on a treatment plan. It was probably the worst day of my life. Now, almost 5 months later, my son has barely any scars or reminders of his injury. What a blessing Dr Sasson is!!!! Follow up care was fabulous as well as his office staff!

RN show details RN
by C........ on Jul 24th, 2015

Dr.Sasson a God sent full of compassion and empathy .

Caring and an expert show details Caring and an expert
May 1st, 2015

Dr. Sasson takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes you feel reassured you are in good hands.

Liposuction show details Liposuction
by Cheri on Apr 28th, 2015

I have only good things to say about Dr. Sasson. He was very patient, he listened to my concerns, he voiced his opinions, he was very informative of my procedure. He was also very cautious & concerned of my well being. I never felt rushed when ever I was in his office before or after my procedure. His PA Donna, is very informative also. He made me feel comfortable and I think he is a very trust worthy Plastic Sugeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Sassoon.

Gynecomastia show details Gynecomastia
Apr 28th, 2015

I have been suffering with Gynecomastia my whole life. After visiting Dr. Sasson I decided to go ahead with the breast reduction procedure which he had recommended. The recovery time and post surgery visits with Dr. Sasson were fantastic!!!!! After 20 Years I can finally take my shirt off in front of people with confidence - my chest looks so natural! Thanks for saving my life Dr. Sasson!

Apr 28th, 2015

Dr.Sasson is amazIng. Dr.Sasson is a true professional in every sense. He made me look and feel wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sasson to any friend or family member.

Excellent Doctor and Staff! show details Excellent Doctor and Staff!
by Gina P on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Sasson and staff were so wonderful! I was nervous about having a tummy tuck, after having 3 c-sections. But everyone eased my mind. Very professional and easy to reach when I had many questions. And I feel and look great now!

Surgery show details Surgery
by Jeneth Abrams on Apr 28th, 2015

Had a few surgery previously but Dr. Sasson was by far the best of all surgens that I have ever dealt with. His bed side manners and the amount of attention that he gave me through the recovery made it all much easier. Besides the reults are amazing. I'm finally getting lots of compliments about my breasts.

Apr 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner! Would recommend him to anyone.

Best surgeon show details Best surgeon
Apr 25th, 2015

I had a nose job done by doctor Sasson and I look very natural. recovery was easy.

Apr 22nd, 2015

Got a tummy tuck a year ago and I look like I never had any pregnancies! Very pleased with the outcome Super nice doctor who is a true artist!

I am greatful show details I am greatful
by nmilton on Sep 8th, 2014

I am greatful that Dr. Sasson is my doctor. He is a great asset here.

My nose was straight show details My nose was straight
by walter on Aug 26th, 2014

My nose was straight, when I got my cast off it and it was amazing. No scars and it was a perfect job.

I called hi show details I called hi
by yshirley952 on Aug 11th, 2014

I called his office and within 5 minutues, he returned my call and was able to take me in right away. Awesome doctor!

He expressed concern show details He expressed concern
by aimeee on Jul 28th, 2014

He expressed concern, compassion and patient with me. He than made an appointment for me in his office and explained procedures necessary prior to doing surgery. His patient and understanding are part of the reason I chose Franklin Hospital to have surgery done upon completion of surgery he checked on me so that I was efficently discharged. Upon arriving home after surgery, I had several questions, pertaining to meds.

I was brought show details I was brought
by marii750 on Jul 15th, 2014

I was brought into the ER by ambulance, due to a fall in my son's home. After CT it was deteremine that I suffered a nasal fracture. Immediately thereafter Dr. Sasson came to see me. He discussed the priblem and how we could go about fixing fracture. He gave me the necessary time to analyze his suggestions- phan of action.

Overall, I will all show details Overall, I will all
by sharona on Jun 17th, 2014

Overall, I will all physicians could carry the qualities of Dr. Sasson, treating patients not only with a high level of expertise, but also with his heart. I myself am a medical postion and I salute Doctor Sasson.

Recently, I developed show details Recently, I developed
by egabrielle on May 16th, 2014

Recently, I developed a severe abscess in my right middle finger. I went to the North Show hospital ER, where my ginger was evaluated by a physician. He decided that the condition was quite severe and needed immediate surgical intervention. The hospital called Dr. Sasson and came in a few minutes. I am extremely honored to be treated with such a high level of care in the hands of Dr. Sasson. He has a great spirit of voluntarism, treating people in need in different countries and offering his time to take care of less fortunate people with physical deformities, without monetary gain.

I Was Very Blessed show details I Was Very Blessed
by mallorywest on Mar 25th, 2014

I went to the emergency room at Franklin Hospital from a fall. I needed stitches on my lip & broke my hand. I was seen by Dr. Sasson MD. This doctor was so nice and a very good doctor. He did a beautiful job on my lip, you can not even see the stitches. He also put a soft cast on my hand. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me and also told me to come back to his office to do the follow up which I did and I am very pelased with his services. He is a very good surgeon and doctor. his work is excellent. I was very blessed that he was on call that day. Thank you

Amazing!!! show details Amazing!!!
by Larraine Z on Apr 6th, 2013

Its almost a year ago that we entered into the emergency room with my daughter. The outer rim of her right ear had been torn off by a dog leaving exposed cartilage. A serious wound that might have needed extensive plastic surgery if it wasn't Dr. Sasson. He quickly reattached the torn piece and placed my daughter a daily regiment of antibiotics and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. All is healed and you would never know. We owe it all to Dr. Sasson. Honest, Professional, Confident, Compassionate, Kind and most of all Knowledgeable. In my eyes he is an exceptional doctor and one that I highly recommend!

ms. mosby show details ms. mosby
Jun 11th, 2012

i was devastated when i arrived in ER his professionalism and excellent work made me feel i was in great hands. this was my first experience with such a great doctor. i trust being under his care

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor. His patience and compassion is top notch. If I am ever in need of his skills again, I would not hesitate for even a second. I feel so lucky that the ER doctor sent me to him. In my book he gets a 5 star rating.

Apr 29th, 2012

Dr. Sasson is passionate and understand a patient issue, and resolve with confidence......I recommend any and everyone to see him..

First Rate show details First Rate
Mar 22nd, 2012

Everything about this experience was first rate. The service was efficient and caring. Dr. Sasson was reassuring and competent and the results were excellent. The office staff was also pleasant, competent, and efficient.

I absolutely love Dr. Sasson. show details I absolutely love Dr. Sasson.
Mar 16th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Sasson. He has miracle hands. Thank you, Dr. Sasson, for all your great work.

He made me feel very comfortable show details He made me feel very comfortable
Mar 12th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Sasson. He made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery.

I was pleased with the attention I received show details I was pleased with the attention I received
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Sasson and his staff treated me with the best "bedside manner" and care. After care was explained to me and all questions were answered without asking. I was pleased with the attention I received and very appreciative.

A True Gentleman, and a Gem show details A True Gentleman, and a Gem
Feb 24th, 2012

In this world of not caring, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sasson. I was upset, impatient, and frustrated about what I needed. Dr. Sasson came, and made everything much better. He was charming, caring, and charismatic. Most Doctors, in my opinion practice Medicine for the financial reward. With Dr. Sasson, he practices medicine because he cares. I deal with people, and I find him to be genuine. I had a few follow-up visits and I was amazed to see that he remembered details from before that really blew me away. Dr. Sasson is a true gentleman. When one receives that type of service, he deserves the recognition. As human beings, we tend to complain a lot when things go wrong. But I believe if you encounter great service, it should be brought to the attention of the powers that be. Dr. Sasson is a Gem.

He was right! show details He was right!
Feb 14th, 2012

I am a 60 year old woman, who really cares about her looks. I went in looking to get a face lift. Dr. Sasson convinced me that I am too young and I would get the same results with Botox and fillers, he said this would delay the face list for t least 10 years. He was right! I left his office getting Botox, Juviderm, and Radiesse and looked 20 years younger. Thank you Dr. Sasson!

His soothing manner set me at peace. show details His soothing manner set me at peace.
Feb 10th, 2012

The experience I have had with Dr. Sasson and his associates has been amazing. His soothing manner set me at peace.

Such a compassionate doctor. show details Such a compassionate doctor.
Jan 17th, 2012

He provides top care. He made me feel very comfortable in making my decision to have surgery all my questions were answered. Excellent bedside manner. Pt always comes first. His care was excellent. I will be referring family and friends for years to come.

I'm so happy and I'm getting so many compliments. show details I'm so happy and I'm getting so many compliments.
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Hasson injected me with Botox, Juviderm,& Radisse!! I look and feel like a supermodel! I'm so happy and I'm getting so many compliments.

His care was excellent. show details His care was excellent.
Jan 5th, 2012

Doing my first meeting with Dr. Sasson, I felt that I know I was in capable hands. I would tell anyone if they needed a surgeon, he would be the first on my list. His care was excellent. Bedside manners as well.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Dec 30th, 2011

I can't believe I didn't do this sooner.I is the best decision I have made in a while and I am more than happy with the results.

Doctors Doctor show details Doctors Doctor
Dec 20th, 2011

This is the Doctor that others Doctors go to. Excellent bedside manner, Down to earth nice man! GREAT DOCTOR. Have recommended him to family and friends who have thanked me for referring them to his office.

Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a true artist! I look an feel younger. He is confident and made me feel so comfortable before my face lift. Thank you Dr Sasson for making me happy again.

He's Great! show details He's Great!
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is great! Handles all my questions very well, He explains everything thoroughly and I feel very comfortable and like He actually genuinely cares about his patients!

Always a pleasure! show details Always a pleasure!
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is always a pleasure! Great manner with my children and handles my anxiety very well. He explains everything thoroughly and no question is met with annoyance

Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Sasson was very attentive to my son in the E.R. He was patient, and eased my fears along with the fears of my son during this almost traumatic time. His bed side manner was great!

Best doctor! show details Best doctor!
Dec 2nd, 2011

I received a very good treatment and am very happy with the outcome. Having Dr.Sasson do my breast reconstruction was a pleasure! He is an angel and a miracle worker. Thank you Dr.Sasson for making me whole again.

One of the best! show details One of the best!
Nov 30th, 2011

For the past 18 months I've been a patient of Dr. Sasson. I will not trade this surgeon for another. Everyone in the office has been very kind, compassionate, understanding, and most of all accommodating. Dr. Sasson is an excellent surgeon. Somewhat a perfectionist. Actually he is a perfectionist and an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him for anyone who wants the best surgeon possible!

great office show details great office
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is very kind person. Explains every detail to you step by step. Great doctor overall!

helpful show details helpful
Nov 7th, 2011

Thank you for helping me. Very informative and helpful to explain my condition and what it would take for my recovery.

lucky me show details lucky me
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr, Sasson and Donna Carter have treated me with such care and attention. I'm very lucky to have gone through this horrific situation( staph infection surgery) with an awesome team. Thank you!

works wonders show details works wonders
Oct 26th, 2011

My overall care at NSUH was excellent, as was the surgery performed by Dr. Sasson. My wife tells me that my ear has healed to the point where no one would know that surgery had been performed. Thank you!

the best! show details the best!
Oct 25th, 2011

Just wanted to take the time out and thank you once again for the amazing job you did stitching up my son, Bens, chin. It has healed beautifully!

Grateful show details Grateful
Oct 21st, 2011

I am very grateful to Dr. Sasson for saving my fingers. He has been incredibly caring from the immediate treatment I received in the ER, through the follow up visits. Dr. Sasson has patiently answered my questions and gave thorough explanations of my care. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sasson. In addition, Dr. Sasson's office staff has been very polite and helpful as well.

I'm pleased show details I'm pleased
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor, who treated me gently and with compassion. he kept me informed of procedures necessary to obtain the maximum outcome from my injury. His staff is efficient and helpful. I'm pleased

Master show details Master
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Sasson is a real master surgeon. he made me look 10 years younger. He knew exactly what kind of facial filler I needed and injected me with such gentle hands I hardly felt it. All my friends are complimenting me on how refreshed and youthful I look. I love it

Kind show details Kind
Oct 5th, 2011

I have had contact with my physicians: mine, my parents, my children's and especially those I worked with when I was a nurse in the hospital. There were several of those I worked with in the hospital that were not the nicest, I'm sorry to say. I don't want to go into the things that happened, however, I will say this much, Dr. Sasson is one of the nicest, kindest and most intelligent and I was very lucky that he was available to help me with the problem of my left pointer finger. He did a lot for me and I know that I have the use of my finger due to his expert care. I must also compliment the staff. Very competent, kind and caring.

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Oct 4th, 2011

Very pleased with doctor's interaction with my daughter. Timing was good. Procedure excellent. Follow up good.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Oct 3rd, 2011

Unquestionable show details Unquestionable
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Sasson and staff were a pleasure to work with, always a smile! His talents are unquestionable! (He saved my finger.) His followups were very thorough as well.

Lucky to get him as my doctor show details Lucky to get him as my doctor
Sep 12th, 2011

I first met Dr. Sasson in the emergency room, and he was extremely efficient and knew what to do right away, and took care of my leg with great skill. I had a foreign object in my leg, and also an infection. I can thank the doctor for making sure that I was taken care of, and that things didn't get worse. My daughter is a nurse practitioner and adores him, and right now I feel the same. So happy I was lucky to get him.

Wonderful - A True Asset show details Wonderful - A True Asset
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Sasson has been nothing but great to me and my family. His work shows true compassion, and absolute love for his work. It's always a relief when you know your doctor truly cares about his patients.

A True Blessing show details A True Blessing
Aug 31st, 2011

There were numerous lacerations to my facial are, as well as a broken eye socket and a dislocated jaw bone. Dr. Sasson did a comprehensive examination, and referred me to a different hospital for the eye treatment. Prior to sending me there, he treated all of the wounds on my face. My face healed very well, and I have Dr. Sasson to thank for that, for the referral, and for fixing up my face. A true blessing to the health world.

Greatest Care All Around show details Greatest Care All Around
Aug 25th, 2011

I was injured on my job in late February, and was taken to the NSLIJ hospital in Plainview for treatment. While being treated in the Emergency room for facial injuries, my care was referred to Dr. H. Sasson. What I appreciated most about Dr. Sasson was that he was very thorough in his examination and explanation of my possible injuries. He took the time to explain the situation to my family and the urgency of the treatment that was required. He also ensured that all my paperwork was completed prior to transfer. It is my belief, with my recovery, that Dr. Sasson is an outstanding doctor all around. The whole process wouldn't have been what is was, if it wasn't for him. Thank you Dr. Sasson for taking the greatest care of me.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 19th, 2011

I found Dr. Sasson to be a superb doctor and an even greater surgeon. Dr. Sasson performed reconstructive surgery that was needed for all the broken bones in my face. It is my belief that Dr. Sasson is a great asset to any hospital to which he is affiliated.

Aug 16th, 2011

I came to Dr Hasson to get my nose done, I wanted to get rid of that ugly hump in the middle of my bridge. He did a wonderful job and it healed up fine. He was giving me a lot of great advice to keep it from getting infected and how to take care of it and the bandages post op.

Lifesaver! show details Lifesaver!
Aug 12th, 2011

My son got into a terrible skateboarding accident that tore up his right hand. Dr Hasson was the one that did his reconstructive surgery. He did an amazing job and it looked really good considering what had happened. Afterwards my main concern was that my son wouldn't be able to fully do everything with his hand but the therapy went great!

Outstanding plastic surgeon with incredible bedside manner show details Outstanding plastic surgeon with incredible bedside manner
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Sasson is one of the most caring, compassionate, and personable physicians I have ever met. He also has outstanding surgical skills. He was able to help my 5 yo daughter relax as he placed several stitches in her forehead. I would recommend him to anyone - family, friend, or stranger. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Apr 20th, 2011

So nice and caring !

by what a gift you are on Jun 5th, 2010

I presently have stage 4 breast cancer...Dr. Sasson did my breast reconstruction surgery together with my breast sugeon. two monts later there are no signs of scars etc...He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever dealt with...I would recommend him to anyone for surgery...He is a perfectionist by nature:)..

by A. Rivera on Dec 8th, 2009

I was hit in the eye with a line drive softball. Ended up breaking my orbital bone and sinus bone. Dr. Sasson did my surgery to replace my orbital and did a perfect job with no scars. When I needed him he answered all my calls in a timely matter. Highly recommend Dr. Sasson

He was great show details He was great
by DMH on May 18th, 2009

Dr. Sasson stitched my chin back up in the emergency room after a bad fall. You cannot even tell I had 25 stitches when you look straight at me. His bedside manner was excellent, and he was very caring and attentive during my follow-up visit.

Great ER plastic surgeon show details Great ER plastic surgeon
Jul 17th, 2008

Dr. Sasson has given both of my sons facial stitches in the emergency room, and the results are great. I would HIGHLY recommend him. He also has a beautiful office.