Dr. Homayoun Sasson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Great Neck, NY

4.8

February 26th, 2017
he's the best
highly recommend him for your cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand needs.

November 8th, 2016
Severe leg injury
I meet Dr. Sasson in the emergency rm. Not knowing what to expect he explained everything to me and suggested what options I had. He sewed up my calve that had a huge gash in it from falling on a piece of metal. I had ligament,nerve and muscle damage. He fixed me right up but I ended up with an infection. I was admitted the next day and had surgery as a last resort. I then had a skin graft put over wound to help close it up. He saved me from probably losing my leg from the knee down . He goes over and beyond any Dr I've ever had. We texted him with a picture at 9:00 at night with a wound care concern and he called back in 2 minutes. I don't know any other Dr that does that. Him and his staff at the hospital were great. They treated me like I was there only concern and the after care was the best. Even his office staff are great. Personal and kind with no attitude. P.A. Is great also. She answers any questions you might have when ever you need it. Dr. S makes you feel like family. They all do. I wouldn't go any where else and have been bragging about him since I meet him. Thanks again doc. I owe you.

October 17th, 2016
Nose Surgery
I cant SAY ENOUGH WITH THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH DR SASSON AND HIS STAFF. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN YHE BEST HANDS FROM THE time I MET HIM. MY FRIENDS HAD Told me ABOUT HIM AND HIS SKILLS AND WHEN I FINALLY decided TO HAVE MY NOSE DONE HE WAS THE ONE I CHOSE AND I'm Glad I did!! I LOOK INCREDIBLE., NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONe LOOKING TO GET THeir NOSE DONE.

September 25th, 2016
Class Act
Overall an amazingly comfortable environment & wonderful Dr. Truly akmazing to see a Dr. Take so much pride in his craft still! 100 start in my book!

September 21st, 2016
Nose-job of my dreams
Dr.Sasson and his staff are extremely professional and polite, from the day of my consultation leading to my surgery, I was constantly being re assured with comfort, and warm energy from every end of the staff in addition to Dr.Sasson. Dr.Sasson is a talented, remarkable surgeon that can be trusted with any kind of plastic surgery. He preformed rhinoplasty on my mom as well as my aunt, after witnessing their before and after transition, there was no doubt in my mind, that the only person I would trust to operate on my nose is Dr.Sasson. In addition to his other services, I can proudly say that Dr.Sasson's rhinoplasty is truly phenomenal. Prior to my surgery, I had a deviated septum which was not only internal, but was visible externally too with a bump on the top of my nose. I was always insecure about which angle to smile from, and which angle to take photos with because of how much I hated my nose. Thanks to Dr. Sasson, I now have the gift of breathing normally, with a straight beautiful natural looking nose. I could not praise Dr.Sasson enough for granting me the nose I always dreamt of having. I highly recommend Dr. Sasson for any plastic surgery you are considering!

September 2nd, 2016
doctor's report
I was lucky to have a collegial relationship for several years with Dr. Sasson before I decided to have cosmetic surgery. Having witnessed his personal interactions with countless patients and staff, and seeing his consistent excellent results, I knew he would be my plastic surgeon of choice. As a medical professional, I appreciate his responsiveness, warm kindness, competence, and speed. He never sacrifices quality, and he always offers up a smile and a few considerate words to all. As a patient, I received Dr. Sasson’s usual thoughtful, generous, and scholarly efforts, as well as the expected artistic vision. I had several procedures performed over the years including a breast lift, a bilateral brachioplasty, and a tummy tuck. My results have all been first-rate. I, as a physician of 25 years, have seen the works of numerous plastic surgeons (including from other states and countries); I remain impressed by how Dr. Sasson’s work often surpasses that of others (not to say there are no other talented plastic surgeons out there – but, he also provides the human touch which some do not possess). In addition, Dr. Sasson (annually) generously donates his time, energy, and skills to disadvantaged countries where he performs specialized surgery gratis. Most recently, I went to Dr. Sasson for my exceedingly painful bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms (he is also a hand surgeon). He injected my wrists with steroids, and the overwhelming sleep-interrupting pains have subsided greatly. If someone asks me about plastic surgeons, Dr. Sasson’s name is always my first suggestion. I know many people who have used him for various reasons – family members, friends, colleagues, and strangers. Invariably, he is loved by all and his work is beyond reproach. To me, he is the consummate professional.

August 22nd, 2016
Skilled plastic surgeon
Dr. Sasson spent a lot of time addressing my concerns and answering all of my questions. The office staff was incredibly supportive and helpful as well. My intention was not to get something different but to get my old me back. It made me sad to see gravity taking over my face; extra facial lines, creases in my eyes, even my nose was dropping. I always looked so tired. Dr. Sasson understood exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. I look very natural and am very happy to see the refreshed me back. I am very thankful I picked Dr. Sasson. He is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. I am happy with the results and would highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2016
Best nose
The best surgeon! I was looking for a long time to find the right surgeon to do my nose job. I was referred to him by my doctor who told me his own son went to Dr Sasson and the results were great. I'm so happy I took his advice. My nose is very natural and still masculine. I love it! Highly recommend him!!

June 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sasson. He treated my son in the ER, and we subsequently had a follow-up appointment in his private office. Dr. Sasson is professional and compassionate, and dealt with my baby boy with gentleness and expertise.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Sasson is an excellent Plastic Surgeon!!!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Sasson performed stitches on my son this past Christmas weekend in St. Francis Hospital on Long Island!...He was kind, courteous, calming and professional. My son wasn't the least bit nervous as Dr Sasson had a wonderful bed side manner which put my son naturally at ease. I was very satisfied with this experience and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sasson to everyone!

January 28th, 2016
Great Dr for kids in ER
Dr Sasson was recommended by the ER Admitting Staff at NS/LIJ to treat my then 10 year old daughter who required 50+ stitches in her eyebrow. He was wonderful with her and made her feel at ease and helped her nervous mom too. Follow up visits were great. Her wound was very large but now you must squint to see any sign of a scar. I keep his card in my wallet just in case!