Overall Review

4.7

November 8th, 2016
Severe leg injury
I meet Dr. Sasson in the emergency rm. Not knowing what to expect he explained everything to me and suggested what options I had. He sewed up my calve that had a huge gash in it from falling on a piece of metal. I had ligament,nerve and muscle damage. He fixed me right up but I ended up with an infection. I was admitted the next day and had surgery as a last resort. I then had a skin graft put over wound to help close it up. He saved me from probably losing my leg from the knee down . He goes over and beyond any Dr I've ever had. We texted him with a picture at 9:00 at night with a wound care concern and he called back in 2 minutes. I don't know any other Dr that does that. Him and his staff at the hospital were great. They treated me like I was there only concern and the after care was the best. Even his office staff are great. Personal and kind with no attitude. P.A. Is great also. She answers any questions you might have when ever you need it. Dr. S makes you feel like family. They all do. I wouldn't go any where else and have been bragging about him since I meet him. Thanks again doc. I owe you.

October 17th, 2016
Nose Surgery
I cant SAY ENOUGH WITH THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH DR SASSON AND HIS STAFF. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN YHE BEST HANDS FROM THE time I MET HIM. MY FRIENDS HAD Told me ABOUT HIM AND HIS SKILLS AND WHEN I FINALLY decided TO HAVE MY NOSE DONE HE WAS THE ONE I CHOSE AND I'm Glad I did!! I LOOK INCREDIBLE., NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONe LOOKING TO GET THeir NOSE DONE.

September 25th, 2016
Class Act
Overall an amazingly comfortable environment & wonderful Dr. Truly akmazing to see a Dr. Take so much pride in his craft still! 100 start in my book!

September 21st, 2016
Nose-job of my dreams
Dr.Sasson and his staff are extremely professional and polite, from the day of my consultation leading to my surgery, I was constantly being re assured with comfort, and warm energy from every end of the staff in addition to Dr.Sasson. Dr.Sasson is a talented, remarkable surgeon that can be trusted with any kind of plastic surgery. He preformed rhinoplasty on my mom as well as my aunt, after witnessing their before and after transition, there was no doubt in my mind, that the only person I would trust to operate on my nose is Dr.Sasson. In addition to his other services, I can proudly say that Dr.Sasson's rhinoplasty is truly phenomenal. Prior to my surgery, I had a deviated septum which was not only internal, but was visible externally too with a bump on the top of my nose. I was always insecure about which angle to smile from, and which angle to take photos with because of how much I hated my nose. Thanks to Dr. Sasson, I now have the gift of breathing normally, with a straight beautiful natural looking nose. I could not praise Dr.Sasson enough for granting me the nose I always dreamt of having. I highly recommend Dr. Sasson for any plastic surgery you are considering!

September 2nd, 2016
doctor's report
I was lucky to have a collegial relationship for several years with Dr. Sasson before I decided to have cosmetic surgery. Having witnessed his personal interactions with countless patients and staff, and seeing his consistent excellent results, I knew he would be my plastic surgeon of choice. As a medical professional, I appreciate his responsiveness, warm kindness, competence, and speed. He never sacrifices quality, and he always offers up a smile and a few considerate words to all. As a patient, I received Dr. Sasson’s usual thoughtful, generous, and scholarly efforts, as well as the expected artistic vision. I had several procedures performed over the years including a breast lift, a bilateral brachioplasty, and a tummy tuck. My results have all been first-rate. I, as a physician of 25 years, have seen the works of numerous plastic surgeons (including from other states and countries); I remain impressed by how Dr. Sasson’s work often surpasses that of others (not to say there are no other talented plastic surgeons out there – but, he also provides the human touch which some do not possess). In addition, Dr. Sasson (annually) generously donates his time, energy, and skills to disadvantaged countries where he performs specialized surgery gratis. Most recently, I went to Dr. Sasson for my exceedingly painful bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms (he is also a hand surgeon). He injected my wrists with steroids, and the overwhelming sleep-interrupting pains have subsided greatly. If someone asks me about plastic surgeons, Dr. Sasson’s name is always my first suggestion. I know many people who have used him for various reasons – family members, friends, colleagues, and strangers. Invariably, he is loved by all and his work is beyond reproach. To me, he is the consummate professional.

August 22nd, 2016
Skilled plastic surgeon
Dr. Sasson spent a lot of time addressing my concerns and answering all of my questions. The office staff was incredibly supportive and helpful as well. My intention was not to get something different but to get my old me back. It made me sad to see gravity taking over my face; extra facial lines, creases in my eyes, even my nose was dropping. I always looked so tired. Dr. Sasson understood exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. I look very natural and am very happy to see the refreshed me back. I am very thankful I picked Dr. Sasson. He is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. I am happy with the results and would highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2016
Best nose
The best surgeon! I was looking for a long time to find the right surgeon to do my nose job. I was referred to him by my doctor who told me his own son went to Dr Sasson and the results were great. I'm so happy I took his advice. My nose is very natural and still masculine. I love it! Highly recommend him!!

June 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sasson. He treated my son in the ER, and we subsequently had a follow-up appointment in his private office. Dr. Sasson is professional and compassionate, and dealt with my baby boy with gentleness and expertise.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Sasson is an excellent Plastic Surgeon!!!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Sasson performed stitches on my son this past Christmas weekend in St. Francis Hospital on Long Island!...He was kind, courteous, calming and professional. My son wasn't the least bit nervous as Dr Sasson had a wonderful bed side manner which put my son naturally at ease. I was very satisfied with this experience and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sasson to everyone!

January 28th, 2016
Great Dr for kids in ER
Dr Sasson was recommended by the ER Admitting Staff at NS/LIJ to treat my then 10 year old daughter who required 50+ stitches in her eyebrow. He was wonderful with her and made her feel at ease and helped her nervous mom too. Follow up visits were great. Her wound was very large but now you must squint to see any sign of a scar. I keep his card in my wallet just in case!

January 3rd, 2016
Loving my New Body!
Dr. Sasson performed my Tummy Tuck and beautifully sculpted my new body. I am extremely pleased with my results and couldn’t be happier. He is a perfectionist who takes pride in his work; I trust him wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to recommend him. If you are looking for a doctor would cares about his patients and making their dreams a reality, look no further. After losing weight, I was left with excess loose skin in my tummy area that exercise was unable to fix. I needed a Tummy Tuck which is a major surgery. I researched several Plastic Surgeons and set up consultations with a few. I was not just looking for a qualified surgeon, I was looking for a qualified surgeon that I felt a connection with. I met with two PS’s prior to meeting with Dr. Sasson who was recommended by my Primary Care Physician. Of course I did my research and he was super qualified. I kept my fingers crossed and hope for the best. From the moment I walked into Dr. Sasson’s office I had a great feeling. I LOVED everything … the setup, the cleanliness and the friendly courteous staff. When I met Dr. Sasson, I liked him immediately. He listened to my concerns, answered ALL my many questions, showed me before and after pics and went over how he would help me achieve my goal. He took the time to explain my procedure, and made me feel at ease. He was pleasant, personable, caring & friendly and I knew my search was over. What I love most about Dr. Sasson and his office staff is the way they treated me as a patient and a person. I remember my first post op visit, I was hunched over like an old lady but was saved the awkwardness of sitting in the office to wait. I made a phone call from downstairs and they were waiting for me at the back door to escort me in. How many doctor’s give out their personal phone number? Dr. Sasson does! I was panicked one night and felt embarrassed to call so I texted him, I immediately received a call from him. It was easy to schedule a critical appointment with his office. I’ve never felt rushed at any of my visits, if anything, there is ALWAYS so much catching up to do! The ladies in Dr. Sasson’s office are the best! They are all warm and caring. I love the welcome I get each and every time I show up. Dr. Sasson and his staff are like family and treated me like family.