A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohrabi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohrabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Homayoun Sohrabi practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.