A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homeira Mehrabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrabian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehrabian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homeira Mehrabian MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Homeira Mehrabian practice?
- Dr. Homeira Mehrabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Homeira Mehrabian practices Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.