Dr. Homeira Mehrabian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
great doctor
I've had two colonoscopies and a number of visits, and its only hit me lately ... today in fact, when I came to realize just how much of a caring and compationate Dr. Mehrabian is ... She is an expert with a heart, something of a fictional anomaly in today's world ... I would truly recommend her to anyone ... She is deep, with a caring professional knowledge and demeanor. She is compassionate, one of the most basic and essential characteristics. I trust her with my health and well being, and hope she will stay in the area for a long time.

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Mehrabian was excellent. I had seen several other gastroenterologists and she was the only one able to find out what the problem was and solve it. She made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease with the scope procedure. I would recommend Dr. Mehrabian to anyone looking for a fantastic gastroenterologists.

August 16th, 2016
Excellent physician
Dr. Mehrabian is an excellent physician who was able to correct the misdiagnosis by another GI specialist and who offered excellent clinical advice to treat my issues with GERD. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and has a good bedside manner to address your concerns. Would highly recommend.

June 27th, 2016
She's an Awesome doctor my procedure went great and her staff is so nice and helpful

June 2nd, 2016
Outstanding doctor and Professionalism Excellent

May 30th, 2016
Dr. Mehrabian is personable, listens with intent, is patient when addressing my questions, and doesn't appear rushed to get me out of the exam room as quickly as possible, like other doctors I've seen. She genuinely seems like she cares about my well-being. These are the traits I look for in a doctor.

February 9th, 2016
Poor bedside manner. Quick to schedule procedure without test results.

October 16th, 2015
No fear! Go to Dr Mehabian
Dr Mehrabian and her staff is over 10 in professionalism! makes you feel confident, positive no fear and very relax always, special during procedures in the hospital, we had relaxing music and when I wake up I touhgt nothing had happenned yet and every thing was completed. Thank you all.

September 25th, 2015
Dr. Mehrabian is very positive and kind. She conducts herself with the utmost professionalism. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field of medicine. Most importantly, I feel that she honestly cares about my health and well-being; I trust her.

September 6th, 2015
The kindest person and Doctor.
Dr. Mehrabian and her staff, whether in person or on the phone have shown me nothing but kindness, compassion and care. She takes the time to not only listen with her medical expertise but also with her heart which speaks a great deal about what kind of a person she is. As a doctor she is profressional, knowledgeable, and respectful, attributes which I highly value. She even took the time to help me with a medical matter that had nothing to do with her on my first visit. If you looking for a G.I. doctor, I cannot recommend Dr. Mehrabian enough.

September 6th, 2015
Kind, caring, listened to concerns and answered questions in detail. Searched for reasons for my condition and recommended appropriate tests. I would definitely go back to her in the future.

June 25th, 2015
After my first visit to Dr. Mehrabian, I mentioned it to my friend who recognized the Doctor's name and description. My friend said Dr Mehrabian was the one who consoled her when she was crying outside the hospital emergency where her husband was being treated. He was dying and they were not patients of Dr. Mehrabian. But the Doctor's compassion sure made an impression on my friend.