great doctor show details great doctor
by a happy patient on Sep 14th, 2016

I've had two colonoscopies and a number of visits, and its only hit me lately ... today in fact, when I came to realize just how much of a caring and compationate Dr. Mehrabian is ... She is an expert with a heart, something of a fictional anomaly in today's world ... I would truly recommend her to anyone ... She is deep, with a caring professional knowledge and demeanor. She is compassionate, one of the most basic and essential characteristics. I trust her with my health and well being, and hope she will stay in the area for a long time.

by Rebekah F on Aug 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian was excellent. I had seen several other gastroenterologists and she was the only one able to find out what the problem was and solve it. She made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease with the scope procedure. I would recommend Dr. Mehrabian to anyone looking for a fantastic gastroenterologists.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Lynn E. on Aug 16th, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian is an excellent physician who was able to correct the misdiagnosis by another GI specialist and who offered excellent clinical advice to treat my issues with GERD. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and has a good bedside manner to address your concerns. Would highly recommend.

by Jasmin S. on Jun 27th, 2016

She's an Awesome doctor my procedure went great and her staff is so nice and helpful

Jun 2nd, 2016

Outstanding doctor and Professionalism Excellent

by V Tsai on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Mehrabian is personable, listens with intent, is patient when addressing my questions, and doesn't appear rushed to get me out of the exam room as quickly as possible, like other doctors I've seen. She genuinely seems like she cares about my well-being. These are the traits I look for in a doctor.

Feb 9th, 2016

Poor bedside manner. Quick to schedule procedure without test results.

No fear! Go to Dr Mehabian show details No fear! Go to Dr Mehabian
by Dioneia Chiaradia on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr Mehrabian and her staff is over 10 in professionalism! makes you feel confident, positive no fear and very relax always, special during procedures in the hospital, we had relaxing music and when I wake up I touhgt nothing had happenned yet and every thing was completed. Thank you all.

Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. Mehrabian is very positive and kind. She conducts herself with the utmost professionalism. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field of medicine. Most importantly, I feel that she honestly cares about my health and well-being; I trust her.

The kindest person and Doctor. show details The kindest person and Doctor.
by Denise E. on Sep 6th, 2015

Dr. Mehrabian and her staff, whether in person or on the phone have shown me nothing but kindness, compassion and care. She takes the time to not only listen with her medical expertise but also with her heart which speaks a great deal about what kind of a person she is. As a doctor she is profressional, knowledgeable, and respectful, attributes which I highly value. She even took the time to help me with a medical matter that had nothing to do with her on my first visit. If you looking for a G.I. doctor, I cannot recommend Dr. Mehrabian enough.

Sep 6th, 2015

Kind, caring, listened to concerns and answered questions in detail. Searched for reasons for my condition and recommended appropriate tests. I would definitely go back to her in the future.

Jun 25th, 2015

After my first visit to Dr. Mehrabian, I mentioned it to my friend who recognized the Doctor's name and description. My friend said Dr Mehrabian was the one who consoled her when she was crying outside the hospital emergency where her husband was being treated. He was dying and they were not patients of Dr. Mehrabian. But the Doctor's compassion sure made an impression on my friend.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Leslee F. on Jun 21st, 2015

Dr. Mehabian was highly recommend by my internist and she did not disappoint. Not only is she extremely qualified and knowledgable in her field, she is also compassionate and listens to your concerns with respect and thoughtfulness. Dr. Mehabian is the first doctor In ten years who has actually helped. After getting me back on track, she came up with a health plan and I have not felt better in years. I feel lucky to call her my doctor. As a bonus, her staff couldn't be more helpful and caring. A

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Marina Stanic, Ph. D. on Jun 18th, 2015

Dr. Mehrabian is superb and incredibly dedicated! She called much after her work hours to share diagnostic results she just received and personally dispel any fears or concerns that I might have. I was able to sleep well that night knowing that I am cared for by this wonderful doctor. I am so impressed by her comprehensive knowledge, listening skills, diagnostic and treating ability and empathy. She takes the time needed to get it right and doesn’t rush her time with me. I highly recommend her!

She should have 10 stars not 5 show details She should have 10 stars not 5
by Gregri Joel Easterday on Jun 17th, 2015

Dr Mehrabian, is a very special doctor, she truly cares for her patients. My only wish is that she could be my primary doctor!!!!! So very happy to have found her.

by Diane Smith on May 27th, 2015

One of the most responsive and caring of doctors. I highly recommend her. Inspires confidence.

a bad experience show details a bad experience
May 6th, 2015

Dr Mehrabian was extremely polite and professional until something happened. Instead of coutreous and interested in the patient's welfare, she acted impatient and in a mood. She didn't want to listen. She didn't want to answer questions. I immediatelycontacted my family doctor and asked him to give me a referral to another specialist.

Outstanding Dr. Mehrabian show details Outstanding Dr. Mehrabian
by Kirsta Tierney on Apr 19th, 2015

Sensitive, caring, sincere, patient and thorough.

Mar 31st, 2015

exceptional care

Finding the right doctor!! show details Finding the right doctor!!
by Jeannette on Feb 20th, 2015

This is a doctor that will stick with you until she finds the right diagnosis. When I arrived at Dr. Mehrabian's office I was not in very good shape. She immediately had me do a number of tests which led first to a massive infection that had to be cleared up before we could move on. Next came antibiotics, colonoscopy and endoscopy ruling some things in and some things out. I was gone for a month on holiday and she even called me to see how I was doing!!! That was really amazing to not only me but my husband wanted to know how I managed to find such a caring doctor. He was shocked! We are not done with all the diagnosing as she trying different regiments to see which ones work best for me. It will take some time but I am convinced that after decades I will be able to get my symptoms somewhat under control. Thank you Dr. M for everything. You are my true medical angel.

by Gail P. on Jan 29th, 2015

I find Dr. Mehrabian to be the most caring and personable doctor I have ever seen. She really cares about her patients and helps with their problems. I'm very glad I found her.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Firoozeh on Sep 9th, 2014

Dr. Mehrabian is a very compassionate and caring doctor. She is truly the definition of a doctor. She goes out of her way for her patients to provide the best care. I had a colonoscopy procedure that went very smoothly; Dr. M also did a test that many doctors have not and provided excellent treatment. A very friendly office and organized staff. I have recommended her to friends and family!

Perfect experience!!!! show details Perfect experience!!!!
by Joyce Almas on Sep 6th, 2014

A colonoscopy can be a nasty experience. Not with Dr Mehrabian.. She is very thorough. She asked all the right questions on my first visit...She wanted to get a complete history of my health...Felt as though she truly cared for her patients.. Extremely competent physician...I would highly recommend her..

Patient show details Patient
by Michele on Jun 18th, 2014

Dr. Mehrabian takes the time to listen and patiently explain the health condition - in terms that I can understand. The staff is great - friendly, efficient, and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehrabian and her team. 5 STARS!

No fears with Dr. Mehrabian , MD, as she is the BEST! show details No fears with Dr. Mehrabian , MD, as she is the BEST!
by Becky on Feb 20th, 2014

what kept me from having a Colonoscopy was the stories I had heard about how horrible the prep was and the thoughts in my mind of how this "type" of procedure done. It took me 5 years from turning 50 to finally convince myself to schedule it. I want everyone to know that there is nothing to it, and Dr. Mehrabian made me feel at ease and the procedure was absolutely not like anything anyone had told me. I was in the best hands possible with Dr. Mehrabian. Her bedside manner was great, she was kind and gentile throughout this procedure, and professional from the first day we met, until the last time we met. She really does care about her patients and will go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of. I also want to encourage the other chickens out there to push their fears aside, and stop allowing what you have heard from others (and the fears you created in your mind of the procedure itself) keep you from scheduling a Colonoscopy with Dr. H. Merrabian,MD.

Best GI Dr in OC show details Best GI Dr in OC
by Kim Nisson on Nov 26th, 2013

A great office staff (front and back) is a refection of WHO they work for. This office has happy and harmonious employees. I appreciate that his office is run with the patients time in mind. You will find your appointment with Dr. Mehrabian to be engaging, informative, accurate, and not rushed. She follows up with you promptly with lab info, and has a gift of making you feel comfortable about sensitive issues. Feel lucky to have found a doctor like her.

Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Mehrabian is the best doctor!! I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. And the office staff is great. They are personable and the medical assistant is patient and kind. Awesome office!!

Wonderful Dr Mehrabian show details Wonderful Dr Mehrabian
by Carmella p on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr Mehrabian had an accurate diagnosis quickly. She treated me with compassion and caring . Being very qualified she explained how to make be better. I feel great. I would reccommend her everyone I know.

Aug 1st, 2013

Awesome Doctor!!

Great Doctor. show details Great Doctor.
by F. on Jul 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Mehrabian for a second opinion after having a lot of bowel issues that made me miserable. Dr. Mehrabian was very attentive to what I told her and really did an amazing job diagnosing me. I am so thankful to her and would recommend her to anybody. F.

Great Doctor. show details Great Doctor.
May 17th, 2013

Dr. Mehrabian takes the time to really examine you and listen before anything else. I feel that she really cares for her me and my health.

Very Caring. show details Very Caring.
Nov 9th, 2012

She is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. She actually listens to you and takes the time to follow up and make sure what she has prescribed is actually working for you. I give her an A .