Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, MD
Gastroenterologist
Video profile

Outstanding Dr. Mehrabian show details Outstanding Dr. Mehrabian
by Kirsta Tierney on Apr 19th, 2015

Sensitive, caring, sincere, patient and thorough.

Mar 31st, 2015

exceptional care

Finding the right doctor!! show details Finding the right doctor!!
by Jeannette on Feb 20th, 2015

This is a doctor that will stick with you until she finds the right diagnosis. When I arrived at Dr. Mehrabian's office I was not in very good shape. She immediately had me do a number of tests which led first to a massive infection that had to be cleared up before we could move on. Next came antibiotics, colonoscopy and endoscopy ruling some things in and some things out. I was gone for a month on holiday and she even called me to see how I was doing!!! That was really amazing to not only me but my husband wanted to know how I managed to find such a caring doctor. He was shocked! We are not done with all the diagnosing as she trying different regiments to see which ones work best for me. It will take some time but I am convinced that after decades I will be able to get my symptoms somewhat under control. Thank you Dr. M for everything. You are my true medical angel.

by Gail P. on Jan 29th, 2015

I find Dr. Mehrabian to be the most caring and personable doctor I have ever seen. She really cares about her patients and helps with their problems. I'm very glad I found her.

Great all around Dr. show details Great all around Dr.
by Tony Roselli on Sep 11th, 2014

Thank you for taking care of my issues.. Very level headed and down to earth... Tony Roselli

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Firoozeh on Sep 9th, 2014

Dr. Mehrabian is a very compassionate and caring doctor. She is truly the definition of a doctor. She goes out of her way for her patients to provide the best care. I had a colonoscopy procedure that went very smoothly; Dr. M also did a test that many doctors have not and provided excellent treatment. A very friendly office and organized staff. I have recommended her to friends and family!

Perfect experience!!!! show details Perfect experience!!!!
by Joyce Almas on Sep 6th, 2014

A colonoscopy can be a nasty experience. Not with Dr Mehrabian.. She is very thorough. She asked all the right questions on my first visit...She wanted to get a complete history of my health...Felt as though she truly cared for her patients.. Extremely competent physician...I would highly recommend her..

Patient show details Patient
by Michele on Jun 18th, 2014

Dr. Mehrabian takes the time to listen and patiently explain the health condition - in terms that I can understand. The staff is great - friendly, efficient, and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehrabian and her team. 5 STARS!

No fears with Dr. Mehrabian , MD, as she is the BEST! show details No fears with Dr. Mehrabian , MD, as she is the BEST!
by Becky on Feb 20th, 2014

what kept me from having a Colonoscopy was the stories I had heard about how horrible the prep was and the thoughts in my mind of how this "type" of procedure done. It took me 5 years from turning 50 to finally convince myself to schedule it. I want everyone to know that there is nothing to it, and Dr. Mehrabian made me feel at ease and the procedure was absolutely not like anything anyone had told me. I was in the best hands possible with Dr. Mehrabian. Her bedside manner was great, she was kind and gentile throughout this procedure, and professional from the first day we met, until the last time we met. She really does care about her patients and will go the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of. I also want to encourage the other chickens out there to push their fears aside, and stop allowing what you have heard from others (and the fears you created in your mind of the procedure itself) keep you from scheduling a Colonoscopy with Dr. H. Merrabian,MD.

Best GI Dr in OC show details Best GI Dr in OC
by Kim Nisson on Nov 26th, 2013

A great office staff (front and back) is a refection of WHO they work for. This office has happy and harmonious employees. I appreciate that his office is run with the patients time in mind. You will find your appointment with Dr. Mehrabian to be engaging, informative, accurate, and not rushed. She follows up with you promptly with lab info, and has a gift of making you feel comfortable about sensitive issues. Feel lucky to have found a doctor like her.

Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Mehrabian is the best doctor!! I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. And the office staff is great. They are personable and the medical assistant is patient and kind. Awesome office!!

Wonderful Dr Mehrabian show details Wonderful Dr Mehrabian
by Carmella p on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr Mehrabian had an accurate diagnosis quickly. She treated me with compassion and caring . Being very qualified she explained how to make be better. I feel great. I would reccommend her everyone I know.

Aug 1st, 2013

Awesome Doctor!!

Great Doctor. show details Great Doctor.
by F. on Jul 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Mehrabian for a second opinion after having a lot of bowel issues that made me miserable. Dr. Mehrabian was very attentive to what I told her and really did an amazing job diagnosing me. I am so thankful to her and would recommend her to anybody. F.

Great Doctor. show details Great Doctor.
May 17th, 2013

Dr. Mehrabian takes the time to really examine you and listen before anything else. I feel that she really cares for her me and my health.

Very Caring. show details Very Caring.
Nov 9th, 2012

She is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. She actually listens to you and takes the time to follow up and make sure what she has prescribed is actually working for you. I give her an A .