A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homer Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homer Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homer Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homer Mario Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homer M. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Homer Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Homer Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.