Learn more about Dr. Homer Linard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homer Linard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Linard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Linard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homer C Linard DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Homer C. Linard practice?
- Dr. Homer Linard has 1 office location.
- Dr. Homer Linard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.