A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homer Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homer Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Parish Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan