Dr. Homer Richardson Jr Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Homer Richardson Jr?

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I had severe dizziness and vomiting for the last 24 hours. To the point where I cannot stand up on my own.He comes in and says this is a place for emergencies. I don't see an emergency. Is your limbs cut off are you dying are you bleeding out? And I said no but this is an emergency to me. I felt this way for 24 hours now. I am very concerned. And he's like this is an emergency room you can take this up with your primary care doctor we cannot fix you here. Which is fine but in the same sense showing a bit of compassion. He was so Nasty!!! Literally walked out in the middle of me asking a question. He said this is vertigo. I don't think that last 24 hours straight. He said oh your a Dr now?? Do you have a badge Like i do? I said no. I'm just telling you my symptoms and how I feel. Terrible experience!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Posted on December 27th, 2014

No bedside manners and complete lack of concern for patient well being. Did not explain test results and told patient to go home.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Richardson is a very abrasive Dr. His bedside manor is terrible. I have a teenage daughter that was seen by him and he has no compassion AT ALL for children, and doesn't take time to listen to what you are initially there for. Not a good ER doctor. Please request another doctor if you happen to get him. He seems to only want to treat the gunshot wounded.

Posted on July 11th, 2015