A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homer Richer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homer Richer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homer Richer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Richer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homer Eric Richer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homer E. Richer practice?
- Dr. Homer Richer has 1 office location.
Dr. Homer Richer practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.