A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homer Richer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homer Richer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homer Richer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Richer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homer Eric Richer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homer E. Richer practice?
- Dr. Homer Richer has 1 office location.
Dr. Homer Richer practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.