A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homer Richer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homer Richer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homer Richer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Richer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homer Eric Richer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homer E. Richer practice?
- Dr. Homer Richer has 1 office location.
Dr. Homer Richer practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.