A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homero Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homero Rivas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Juarez Del Estado De Durango.
Dr. Rivas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homero Rivas MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Homero Rivas practice?
- Dr. Homero Rivas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Homero Rivas practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Dallas Surgeons.