A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homero Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homero Rivas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Juarez Del Estado De Durango.
Dr. Rivas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homero Rivas MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Homero Rivas practice?
- Dr. Homero Rivas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Homero Rivas practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Dallas Surgeons.