Dr. Homing Yian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Homing Yian?

October 26th, 2015

My children saw him years ago . Now they are grown and have children of their own. Dr. Yian has always had a special place in my heart. We had a son born at 28 weeks and He was there for us when ever we needed him. He is a wonderful Doctor, took time to listen to this young mother , when my child was so sick. and made sure we got prompt attention when needed. Dr Yian took great care of all our children. We no longer live locally, so our grandchildren can't go to his practice. But it would be an honor if we did. They would be in great Medical hands.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Yian

February 7th, 2012

I have really bad scoliosis I seen dr yain sence I was born I am now 18 and he is just sending me to a specialist and he will not give me and thing for pain my spine is messed up it has taken his office 6 days to even fax my info to the specialist when I was young he told me I was fat he was.a good dr something has changed

January 19th, 2012

Great Pediatrician!

Dr. Yian was my children's pediatrician and he now sees my grandchildren. I have every confidence in him as a physician and appreciate all he has done for my family.

October 2nd, 2011

Very friendly, best pediatrician around! Works well with my kid.

April 26th, 2011

Dr. Yian totally missed my daughter's Hodgkins Lymphoma. We had her in to him over 30 times in 6 months. He finally took an xray. I would not recommend him to anyone!

December 29th, 2009

Dr. Yian has been our pediatrician since my 17 year old son was born. He is a very kind and gentle man who listens carefully to patient and child. His reassuring manner makes you feel comfortable and confident that your child's health and well-being is in the very best hands.

September 25th, 2008

Wonderful Pediatrician!

Dr. Yian was my pediatrician when I was a child and is now my children's. He is caring, thorough, and pleasant to visit. I couldn't imagine trusting my children's health to anyone else!

January 16th, 2017