Pediatricians
2909 E Grand River Ave
Ste 109
Lansing, MI 48912
517-487-4480
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Feb 7th, 2012

I have really bad scoliosis I seen dr yain sence I was born I am now 18 and he is just sending me to a specialist and he will not give me and thing for pain my spine is messed up it has taken his office 6 days to even fax my info to the specialist when I was young he told me I was fat he was.a good dr something has changed

|  Great Pediatrician!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Yian was my children's pediatrician and he now sees my grandchildren. I have every confidence in him as a physician and appreciate all he has done for my family.

Oct 2nd, 2011

Very friendly, best pediatrician around! Works well with my kid.

Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Yian totally missed my daughter's Hodgkins Lymphoma. We had her in to him over 30 times in 6 months. He finally took an xray. I would not recommend him to anyone!

Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Yian has been our pediatrician since my 17 year old son was born. He is a very kind and gentle man who listens carefully to patient and child. His reassuring manner makes you feel comfortable and confident that your child's health and well-being is in the very best hands.

|  Wonderful Pediatrician!  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2008

Dr. Yian was my pediatrician when I was a child and is now my children's. He is caring, thorough, and pleasant to visit. I couldn't imagine trusting my children's health to anyone else!