Dr. Hon-Wai Lam MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 24th, 2009
worst primary doctor I've had
Worst primary doctor I've got.First, he didn't want to spend much time with the patients. Of course when people are sick, they want to know what's going on, and try to understand the medical terms doctors mentioned. This doctor just is not happy to spend time explaining. You can definitely feel the temper.Second, he wants to charge you right away. Normally, the bill will go through insurance company, then you pay the amount your company told you to pay. In this office, they told you they THINK how much you should pay, and it's "normally accurate". Wait, what if you are wrong? the answer is "we will send you a refund check."Third, I had a blood test. This doctor refused to call me to let me know the result. He repeated: if the result are normal, I'm not going to call you. If it's abnormal, schedule a visit then I'll talk to you. So I asked the assistant, can you just let me know if he received the report (so that I can figure out it means normal)? Sadly, I never hear back from them. I guess if the report is abnormal and get lost on the way to his office, I'll never know!