A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hon Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hon Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hon C Chan DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hon C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Hon Chan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hon Chan practices Psychiatry near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Taylor Psychiatrists.