A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hon Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hon Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hon C Chan DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hon C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Hon Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hon Chan practices Psychiatry near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Psychiatrists.