Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hon Cheung Chan
Dr. Hon Cheung Chan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Jamaica, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Chan is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div and Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div. He speaks English.
Dr. Hon Cheung Chan has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Hon Cheung Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.
Dr. Nouneh Gostanian
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Woodbury, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Laurence Bilsky
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Woodbury, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Nancy Sun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Woodbury, NY 0 mi28