A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hon Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hon Kai Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hon K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hon Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hon Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.