A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hon Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hon Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Yu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hon Yee Yu MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hon Y. Yu practice?
- Dr. Hon Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hon Yu practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.