A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honesto Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honesto Pascual is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascual
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pascual Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pascual has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honesto Pascual MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Honesto Pascual practice?
- Dr. Honesto Pascual has 1 office location.
Dr. Honesto Pascual practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Allergists and Corona Internists.