A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honey East:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honey East is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honey East, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. East has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honey Ella East MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Honey E. East practice?
- Dr. Honey East has 3 office locations.
Dr. Honey East practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Internists.