Dr. Hong-Der Lin MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 25th, 2011
Dr. Lin is an skilled surgeon and very caring physician with an excellent bedside manner. Even when my elderly father didn't require additional surgical care, Dr. Lin was open to seeing him to provide reassurance and comfort.

January 25th, 2011
My Angel
I honestly don't think I would be here if it wasn't for Dr.Lin. The surgery I had lasted a painstaking 10 hrs - with Dr. Lin never thinking of giving up. I strongly believe that no other doctor would have kept going. Needless to say, I've never met anyone like Dr. Lin, and will sing his praises for the rest of my life.Whenever I stop in to see him, I tell his current patients how extremely lucky they are to have him as their doctor.

November 15th, 2010
The Best Doctor Ever
This man is a saint. He literally went above and beyond to save my life. I honestly feel if it was any other doctor doing my surgery, I would not be here today. Dr. Lin's knowledge and caring put him in a category by himself. Anyone lucky enough to have him as their surgeon, will have the best care and outcome possible. And if you're fortunate, you will be able to refer to him, not only as your doctor, but also as your friend.

October 12th, 2010
Dr Lin is a caring Doctor who takes time to make the patient and family feel at ease. He has a great bedside manner and over all a wonderful man. He performed 2 separate surgeries on me this year and I would recommend hi with pleasure and confidence to anyone. Office staff, Pam, Dee are all wonderful people as well. Kudos for this doc and office.