A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Shen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Shen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong Shen practice?
- Dr. Hong Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Shen practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.