A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong-I Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong-I Shen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong-I Shen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong-I Shen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong-I Shen practice?
- Dr. Hong-I Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong-I Shen practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.