A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Guiyang Medical College.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Wang Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Hong Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Davis practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.