Dr. Hong Do Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hong Do?

Mom of patient

Posted on February 4th, 2016

My daughter have 7x treatments but nothing better. She gets worse for warts on her fingers. Also, we have an insurance PPO but over charge for co-pay. I bought warts remove in target. Apply couple times, it's gone.

Good Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2014

The doctor was very helpful in delivering servies.

She saved my skin!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

In my twenty years of being Dr. Hong's patient, I feel like she really takes care of me. My skin would be in awful shape without her expertise. Eczema isn't fun to live with but seeing Dr. Hong has helped me manage and cope with my skin ailments. I had a seriously crummy flare up recently -- my skin was cracked, bleeding and caused a lot of suffering. I went in to see Dr. Hong as soon as I could, and she prescribed me exactly what I needed since after the first application, my skin was noticeably less red and in the process of healing. It really saved me. She's super efficient, and I always look forward to seeing her. :3

Best dermatologist ever!

Posted on November 30th, 2013

I've had terrible psoriasis for years that caused me lots of embarrassment. I had scales on my face, ears, nose, scalp and was afraid to go out in public. For years I had treatments with barely any results and was ready to give up until I started going to Dr. Do 4 months ago because she treated my coworker's psoriasis. Dr. Do has many years of experience treating psoriasis, and she was very kind and understanding when I met her. She prescribed me two creams and laser treatment (3x/week). After about 2 months, I was almost 90% clear. If you have psoriasis or any other medical condiction, she is the best doctor around!

Posted on August 6th, 2017