A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Frankel is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Frankel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Zhang Frankel MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hong Z. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Hong Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hong Frankel practices Pediatrics near Hanover Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, IL and West Dundee, IL.
See Hanover Park Pediatricians.