Dr. Hong Guang Gao MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Pediatrics, and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hong Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hong G. Gao practice?
Dr. Hong Gao practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Pediatrics, and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Holmdel Orthopedic Surgeons, Holmdel Pathologists, Holmdel Pediatricians, and Holmdel Urgent Care Centers.