A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Gao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Guang Gao MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hong G. Gao practice?
- Dr. Hong Gao has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hong Gao practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Pathologists.