A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Nguyen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Meadowcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Le Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hong Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hong Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Internists.