A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. H Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Lam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Rick Lam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. H R. Lam practice?
- Dr. H Lam has 3 office locations.
Dr. H Lam practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.