A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Ong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Ong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Kee Ong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hong K. Ong practice?
- Dr. Hong Ong has 12 office locations.
Dr. Hong Ong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.