A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Ong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Ong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Kee Ong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hong K. Ong practice?
- Dr. Hong Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Ong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.