A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Qu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Qu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qu graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Qu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Qu MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hong Qu practice?
- Dr. Hong Qu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hong Qu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pathologists.