Learn more about Dr. Hong Ra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Ra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ra
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Ra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ra graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Ra MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hong Ra practice?
- Dr. Hong Ra has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Ra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Internists and Elkins Park Cardiologists.