A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Ra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Ra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ra
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Ra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ra graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Ra MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hong Ra practice?
- Dr. Hong Ra has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Ra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Internists and Elkins Park Cardiologists.