A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Rose Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Rose Dang Bui MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Hong Rose D. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hong Rose Bui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hong Rose Bui practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Patton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Patton Pediatricians and Patton Infectious Disease Doctors.