A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Rose Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Rose Dang Bui MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Hong Rose D. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hong Rose Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Rose Bui practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Patton, CA.
See Patton Pediatricians and Patton Infectious Disease Doctors.