A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Kim, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Suk Kim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hong Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hong Kim practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.