A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University Of Western Australia, Perth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hong Shen practice?
Dr. Hong Shen practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Gastroenterologists, and Portland Hepatologists.