A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University Of Western Australia, Perth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Shen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hong Shen practice?
- Dr. Hong Shen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hong Shen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.