A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Shin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Shin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Shin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Sik Shin MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hong S. Shin practice?
- Dr. Hong Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hong Shin practices Neurology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Neurologists.