Overall Review

August 28th, 2014
I just don't know.
I saw this doctor in the beginning of August. She drew blood for $3,000 worth of tests. I called four times before I finally got someone to get back to me. They were instructed to tell me that the tests were "OK" except for one and to make an appointment in November. If I'm spending that kind of money for blood labs, I really need more of an answer than that. That being said, at the office visit, she was very thorough, if only based on the amount of blood tests she ran. I am now requesting that the office provide me with copies of the test results. As it stands right now, I don't even know what tests were ordered and performed

February 28th, 2012
Great doctor!
I have been suffering Psoriatic Arthritis for more than 15 years and had many doctor's visits. However, I was always afraid of strong medications might cause more harm. After she detailed explained the benefit and possible side effect, I finally started Humira, she gave me 2 dose of sample to go home with which I used one the same night.The next morning I felt differently when I went to bathroom, I was puzzled for a few minutes, then I realized, I had no pain in my ankles, I can walk pain free! I am so happy...

August 23rd, 2011
Dr. Xu is a wonderful caring doctor whowill take as much time as you need andwants to help you to be as pain free aspossible. Love her!

June 30th, 2011
One of the best
Dr.Xu was compassionate,knowledgable and clear describing my condition and my prescription instrudcions. In less than 24 hours from my first visit with her I went from a 10 in pain to almost 0 the very next day. I am more than pleased. She has my trust.

May 24th, 2011
Not too insecure to provide care - but also not too proud or arrogant to refer for 2nd and 3rd opinions to be safe.

August 26th, 2009
Worst Dr. I have ever seen!
Dr. Xu (if you want to even call her a Dr.) was the least professional physician I have ever seen! Not only was she almost an hour late, but she rushed me out of her office so fast during an initial consult which typically should have been approx 30-45 mins (I was kicked out within 10 mins). Not to mention, she was RUDE and inconsiderate and completely uncaring and cold! She laughed at me when I was attempting to describe my symptoms to her, nonetheless accused me of "pill seeking" when trying to explain to her that I could not take tylenol because it upset my stomach. She insisted that "no one gets an upset stomach from tylenol, and that if it were drugs I was seeking, she would not be the Dr. to prescribe them to me". Yet, the next words out of her mouth was an attempt to give me steroids, when she hadn't even diagnosed me with anything! When I asked for an explanation, she ignored my question. Unbelievable! I have been having such problems for the past year and I finally made the attempt to get a diagnosis, and this is what I get!!!! What a joke. I do not recommend ANYONE see this woman. Not too mention her English was terrible and I could barely understand a word she said! TO top that off, the staff was rude and lied about the wait time.