A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Yu BA and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hong Yu practice?
- Dr. Hong Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hong Yu practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Mount Juliet Neurological Surgeons and Mount Juliet Surgeons.