A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Yu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Yu MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hong Yu practice?
- Dr. Hong Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hong Yu practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.