A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Yu BA and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hong Yu practice?
- Dr. Hong Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hong Yu practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Mount Juliet Neurological Surgeons and Mount Juliet Surgeons.