A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hong Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hong Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hong Zhang, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hong Zhang MD, MPH, and MS is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hong Zhang practice?
- Dr. Hong Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hong Zhang practices Occupational Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See Oakland Preventive Medicine Specialists.