Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hongfa Zhu
Dr. Hongfa Zhu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Zhu is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Hongfa Zhu has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Hongfa Zhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Janina Longtine
Medical Genetics, Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Edward Trevino II
New York, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Millicent Sutton
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi31