A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honghui Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honghui Feng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honghui Feng, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honghui Feng MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Honghui Feng practice?
- Dr. Honghui Feng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Honghui Feng practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT and Old Saybrook, CT.
See New London Anesthesiologists and New London Pain Management Doctors.