Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
365 Montauk Ave
New London, CT 06320
860-442-0711
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Feng.... He listens and he cares.  |  show details
by Gladys H on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Feng begins his assessment of my pain the minute he sees me-- even before he finishes greeting me. He takes in everything and can tell the level of my pain before he reads the pain chart I've filled out in the waiting room. He's always polite and courteous but the most important attribute is that he cares and he listens. He finds a way to treat the pain. I receive nerve blocks to the right arm-- they are always very effective but still he listens and tweaks the blocks so they best fit me. His nurses and staff have been very helpful and do all they can to create an environment to decrease your anxiety before a procedure. Their care is exemplary.

|  Dr. Feng...Daniel Grabner  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I find Doctor Feng to be very professional who takes the time to make you feel like your visits are very worthwhile. if you need extra time to discuss additional issues he will do this as best he can. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone in need. He listens to you intently and you leave his office feeling you have everything you wanted to know.