Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
365 Montauk Ave
New London, CT 06320
860-442-0711
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best experience!  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Feng introduced himself and was very easy to talk to. He listened to me. My procedure was pain free unlike my experience with the Indian lady who never spoke to me, I never saw her, and she did not use enough anesthesia. The experience with her was very painful. I felt everymove of the needle into my sacroiliac. I would never go to her again. I'm sorry to report this but my experience with Dr. Feng was so good that I felt I had to write something about the difference in treatment. My aftereffects were no different with the adequate anesthesia. I recently had open heart surgery and I never felt any pain.

|  Dr Feng.... He listens and he cares.  |  show details
by Gladys H on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Feng begins his assessment of my pain the minute he sees me-- even before he finishes greeting me. He takes in everything and can tell the level of my pain before he reads the pain chart I've filled out in the waiting room. He's always polite and courteous but the most important attribute is that he cares and he listens. He finds a way to treat the pain. I receive nerve blocks to the right arm-- they are always very effective but still he listens and tweaks the blocks so they best fit me. His nurses and staff have been very helpful and do all they can to create an environment to decrease your anxiety before a procedure. Their care is exemplary.

|  Dr. Feng...Daniel Grabner  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I find Doctor Feng to be very professional who takes the time to make you feel like your visits are very worthwhile. if you need extra time to discuss additional issues he will do this as best he can. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone in need. He listens to you intently and you leave his office feeling you have everything you wanted to know.