A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hongtai Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hongtai Li is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hongtai Li, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Li has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hongtai Li MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hongtai Li practice?
- Dr. Hongtai Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hongtai Li practices Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.