A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hongtao Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hongtao Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hongtao Liu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hongtao Liu practice?
- Dr. Hongtao Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hongtao Liu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.