Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hongya Song
Dr. Hongya Song, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parsippany, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Song is affiliated with Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township, Jersey City Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Dr. Song has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Hongya Song has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hongya Song is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parsippany, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Darmadi Khong
Parsippany, NJ 0.66 mi17
Dr. Raymond Kenny
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Caldwell, NJ 1.88 mi36