A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honling Yuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honling Yuen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honling Yuen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yuen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Tenet Hospitals, Ltd a Texas Limited Partnership d/b/a Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Honling J. Yuen practice?
Dr. Honling Yuen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.