Dr. Honnie Bermas MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Appleton, WI

3.9

July 30th, 2016
Outstanding in all above categories!

December 30th, 2013
I found Dr. Bermas to be very condescending and unhelpful. She treated me as if my breast symptoms were in my head. and that at 40 I was to young to be concerned about breast cancer. I was referred by my pcp due to fibrocystic breast disease and specific breast lumps that mammogram and US were inconclusive on. I went for a 2nd opinion and was Dx with breast cancer in the same lumps she refused to biopsy .

November 22nd, 2013
World class MD!
My wife was diagnosed with BRCA 1 mutation and faced the difficult decision to proceed with preventative surgery. Dr. Bermes spent a significant amount of time with both of us, explaining all of our options, current medical reports and recommendations, risks, etc. She was willing to explore ideas that we presented, and we are so happy with the outcome. Working with Dr. David Janssen, Dr. Bermes has nearly eliminated the risk of breast cancer in my beautiful, young wife. As stressful as things could have been, I truly felt Dr. Bermes cared for my wife as though she was her own family member. She even called her a few months after surgery just to see how she was doing! We are blessed to have such a compasionate and truly talented breast surgeon in the Fox Valley. I would recommend her to anyone.