A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honora Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honora Englander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Englander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honora Lesley Englander MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Honora L. Englander practice?
- Dr. Honora Englander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Honora Englander practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.