A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honora Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honora Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honora Kennedy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honora E Kennedy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Honora E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Honora Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Honora Kennedy practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.