A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honora Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honora Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honora Kennedy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honora E Kennedy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Honora E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Honora Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Honora Kennedy practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.